The story begins . . . Our journey began at Genesis through Exodus. On the way, we saw Leviticus recording the Numbers of people at Deuteronomy, while Joshua was waiting at the beautiful gate for Judges to see Ruth calling loudly “Samuel, Samuel”. At a stage, the first and second Kings of Chronicles were coming to visit Ezra, Nehemiah and Esther for the misfortune of Job, their brother. Then they noticed that Mr. Psalms was teaching his children Proverbs concerning Ecclesiastes and Songs of Solomon. This coincided with the period that Isaiah and Jeremiah were engaged in Lamentation for Ezekiel and Daniel their friend. By that time, Amos and Obadiah were not around. Three days later, Hosea, Joel and Jonah travelled in the same ship with Micah and Nahum to Jerusalem. More also, Habakkuk visited Zephaniah who introduced him to Haggai a friend of Zechariah whose cousin is
Malachi. Immediately after the old tradition, Matthew, Mark, Luke and John got involved in Acts with the Romans who were behaving like the Corinthians, who were also always at loggerhead with the Galatians. At that time too, the Ephesians realizing that the Philippians were close to the Colossians, suggested to the Thessalonians that they should first of all see Timothy who had gone to the house of Titus to teach Philemon his younger brother how to read and write Hebrew. On hearing, James asked Peter to explain to him how the three Johns have disclosed to Jude the Revelation of our Lord Jesus Christ.
– Original Story-teller
MORNING INSPIRATION WITH FAMMEYA MEYA YELEBE
Every man has the freedom to choose what happens to him. In our everyday life we make different choices. So many persons have spent their past years making wrong choices. You choose what happens to you,you choose life or death , you choose failure or success, courage, fear, happiness or sadness, faith, ambivalence, mediocrity etc. What you choose to do continually becomes your habit,your habit determines your character and your character determines your tomorow. You are responsible as well as your choice. Every moment gives you an opportunity to make a new choice.
Your success and achievement in the future will define and explain the choices you make today. Your desire and choice have the potency to attract your future. Whatever you ask from life you will receive for life is an employer we are the employee.
FREEDOM TO CHOOSE
1. Choose to save and invest your resources rather than labouring for self pleasure
2. Choose to plan every moment of your life,plan your day ahead. Lay down all steps required in executing your plans. Engage yourself in Purposeful planning,it is essential to effectiveness. Gain control of your time.
3. Choose positive talk rather than negative talk
4. Choose to develop yourself, your potentials, skills, talents and abilities. Be prepared and ready to face the future.
5. Choose to be outstanding. Be different. Take a bold step, step out of the crowd,soar to the top, don’t be at the bottom,for the bottom is too crowded for you to stay.too many people are down there, get yourself prepared to soar to the top
6. Choose to be productive,multiply your success. Build your economy on productivity and not consumption.let your economy be production driven economy and not consumption driven economy. Don’t just hunt down to kill, and eat, Learn to save and make them multiply
7. Choose to be focused in your pursuit, be persistent, don’t give yourself to every distraction around you, choose to live a focused life.
8. Choose to effectively manage your time,life,economy,opportunities.
9. Choose to be proactive,be Response-able and not Reactive.
10. Choose Excellence, Prosperity and not failure. Hate failure and it will flee from you, desire and work towards excellence and it will eventually become yours. Poverty is not synonymous to Holiness
11. Choose to walk in love rather than keeping enemity. Even the bible says; that by this shall all men know that you are my followers if you show love for one another.
12. Choose to have both Eternal and Abundant life,don’t limit yourself to only one for we all need both of them.
13. Choose wisdom and understanding rather than ignorance.
14. Choose to feed your faith and stab your douts. Dout is the twin brother of faith. All things are possible to them that believes. A believing heart has the power to attract even blessings of the future into the present.
15. Choose to live freely rather than living like a slave. Choose freedom
16. Choose to Apply Winning Attitude to your life today rather than the attitude that will lead to your failure.
Morning Inspiration by Fammeya Yelebe on The Value of Products: Purpose.
You must have a course in life that is bigger than life, the creator of the earth calls anyone HE calls according to HIS Purpose.
Products are judged and valued to
the extent they fulfil their stated purpose. Purpose is the basics of judging Relevance. When there is a purpose God’s hands are stretched out to fulfil the purpose.
Purpose is Determined by the desire of the maker.
Your purpose is resident in who youare.
Purpose is inherent in being.
Your Purpose is determined by
Ownership (GOD). God Himself is your number one
Purpose in life.
Don’t just read, leave a comment
and share this gift of inspiration
with a friend…. — Continue reading “The Value Of Products”